This application will add a like system for users in your forum. When an user like another user, the liked user will receive a notification. Users likes will be displayed on their profiles, whereas their like count will be shown on thier cards and below their names in posts and topics. You can set a maximum daily limit of how many members a member can like.
You can restrict likings for members who have not been active or logged in for a certain period of time. You can also promote members by moving them automatically in primary/secondary groups after they have reached a certain amount of likes.
A widget to display the most liked members is also available. And all likes will be displayed in the Moderator CP.
A detailed overview of all options and features is shown below.
- Groups that can like members.
- Maximum allowed members to like per day
- Groups that can view likes. (Members can always see the likes for their own profiles)
- Groups that can delete own likes.
- Groups that can delete all likes.
- Users Last Visit And Activity Date. If an user has not been active, or has not visted the forum for a certain amount of time, then they can not be liked.
- Promote users automatically to primary, secondary or both groups after they have received a certain amount of likes.
- Whenever an user is liked, they will receive a notification. The notifications can be disabled from the Notifications Settings page. Only the inline notification option is possible. The email notification option is disabled.
- All member likes will be displayed in the Moderator CP. It will be displayed to members who have the permissions to modify profiles.
- A list of most liked members will be displayed on a widget that can be placed either in the sidebar or board index.
- Whenever someone deletes a like from a member, it will be logged and displayed in the Moderator Log page.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.