About This File
This application will add a Garage Directory to your forum where you can provide an interface for your users to showcase their own cars visually by uploading pictures of them, and textually by providing detailed information in the custom fields. Added cars will be displayed in 2 ways, the traditional list or the more enhanced modern grid view. A sidebar widget to display most recent car entries is avialable too.
- List View.
- Grid View.
- Admins can add unlimited categories from the application 's category page in the Admin Panel. Each category will display the car entries that it contains.
- Car entries can be set to be moderated for groups. Moderated entries will appear in the Mod CP where your staff can review them.
- Groups can manage, (edit, delete, move and hide/approve), their own and/or all car entries from the front end depending on their permssions.
- Depending on their permissions, users will be able to view who viewed their own and/or all car entries.
- A limit of how many car entries users can add can be set for each group at their Garage Directory permissions tab.
Hoover Card Car Count:
- An option to show the count of car entries is available in users cards.
- You can set the number of car entries that will be displayed per page on front end from the application 's setting page.
- Users can search for affiliates submited by users, posted between a certain time frime, title and description.
- You can add tags/prefixes to car entries.
- Users can react to uploaded car entries. Car owners will receive an alert anytime someone reacts to one of their car entries.
- Users can report car entries.
- Car entries can be followed.
Share Links Integration.
- Car entries can be shared on social medias,
Content Messages Integration.
- Users with the appropriate permissions can add content messages to car entries.
Moderation History & Moderator Log Integration.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- Tags/Prefixes integration.
- Reaction Integration.
- Report Integration.
- Follow Integration.
- Share Links Integration.
- Content Messages Integration.
- Moderation History Integration.
- Moderator Log Integration.