This plugin allows users to easily create topics about steam games and fill them with content automatically.
- Users can add steam games to topics. After attaching a game, which can be done easily using a search with auto complete, the thread will show various information about it above the post.
- The topic will display logo, screenshots, description text and various other information about the game.
- Discussed steam games can be shown in adjustable widgets which allow random, recently posted, most discussed and much more...
- Posting games can be restricted to certain forums.
- Game forums can show steam content with the game logo above the topic list.
- Access rights to edit and post games.
- Posting content can also be allowed in clubs.
- Only works for games on steam. For all other games check out ThreadStarter: Games
- API support to search, add and remove content programmatically
How to Install
- Go to ACP > applications and upload the downloaded tar file.
- ThreadStarter: Core has to be installed for the ThreadStarter plugin to work!
- After installation the plugin will pull a full list of steam games in the background which will be updated once per day. This games can be attached to topics as shown in the screenshots.
Compatible with other ThreadStarter plugins
This plugin is in not affiliated with or endorsed by Steam or Valve Software.
Edited by batarjal
What's New in Version 1.1.4 See changelog
- 4.5 support