This application will add an Affiliate/showcase Directory to your forum where you can provide an interface for your users to showcase their forums and/or items visually by uploading images that will link to an url of their choosing, and textually by providing detailed information for their forum/item in the title and description fields. Added affiliates will then be displayed in 2 ways, the traditional list or the more enhanced modern grid view. A sidebar widget to display most recent affiliates is avialable too.
- Admins can add unlimited categories from the application 's category page in the Admin Panel. Each category will display the affiliates that it contains.
- Admins can add affiliate links from the Admin Panel and from the front end too.
- Other groups can add affiliates from the front end in the affiliate page or from the global Create button.
- The add form contains the name of the category where the affiliate will belong to, the title of the affiliate, a brief description as to what it is about, the image upload option and the url to where you want the image to be redirected to when clicked on.
- List View.
- Grid View.
- Anytime an user clicks on the affiliate image and/or title, it will be recorded. Depending on their permissions users now will be able to see who clicked their affiliates.
- Affiliates can be moderated for groups before they are displayed. Users with the appropriate permissions can review the moderated affiliates in the ModCp.
- Most recent affiliates can be showed as a sidebar widget as well.
- Users with the appropriate permissions can move their own/and/or all affiliates from one category to another.
- A limit of how many affiliates users can add can be set for each group at their affiliate permissions tab.
Maximum Characters Title&Description Length:
- Both those lenegths can be set from the application 's settings.
- They can both can be set from the application 's settings.
- Admins will be able to manage affiliates, editing or deleting them from either the Admin Panel or the front end, where a list of all added affiliates is displayed. Admins can also delete all affiliates in one go from the affiliate page.
- Users can edit/delete own and/or all affiliates depending on the permissions that they have.
Hoover Card Affiliate Count:
- An option to show the affiliate count of users is available in their user cards.
- You can set the number of affiliates that will be displayed per page on front end from the application 's setting page.
- Users can search for affiliates submited by users, posted between a certain time frime, title and description.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- In this version you can categorise the affiliates.