Edited by MrFisc
What's New in Version 1.0.33 See changelog
Manually Sync a specific Member TeamSpeak Groups
- From the members ACP Profile
Manually Sync a Group of Members TeamSpeak Groups
- From the Group Association section of the TeamSpeak Integration Application in ACP you can now sync all members belonging to a specific Group Association.
- Any members that should NOT be in the TeamSpeak group referenced by the Association will now be removed.
Manually Sync ALL Members TeamSpeak Groups
- From the Group Association section of the TeamSpeak Integration Application in ACP you can now manually Sync all members that have one or more TeamSpeak UUID’s configured on their account.
- This will be handled as a background Task so that it does not interfere with your work in ACP.
You can enable and disable specific types of automatic syncing from within the Auto Sync section of the TeamSpeak Integration application in ACP. There are now several cases in which Automatic Syncing can be configured to work.
Member Profile Edited
- If a members profile is in any way edited, this automatic sync will be triggered and that specific member will individually have their TeamSpeak groups synced.
Group Association Added/Removed
- If you add or remove a Group Association from the Group Association section of the TeamSpeak Integration application in ACP all members related to that group will have their TeamSpeak groups Synced.
- If a new UUID is added/removed for a Member, either by an Administrator or by the Member themselves, that individual member will have their TeamSpeak groups synced. If a UUID is removed, any TeamSpeak group tracked within the Group Association section of the TeamSpeak Integration application in ACP will be removed from that UUID.
Other QOL Updates
- You can now view a members TeamSpeak information from their ACP profile.
- A lot of minor bugs have been patched.
With this release the application is still in its beta phase. Please report any issues you encounter to me through a PM.
Bug Reports / Feature Requests: https://github.com/nathan-fiscaletti/TeamSpeak-Integration-Issue-Tracker/
The price of this application will never go up due to any kind of influx in support requests.
(This software is in a beta phase, please report any bugs you encounter)