About This File
Slider Maker is an application that allows you to create professional sliders, responsive layout and touch support for mobile devices. You can manually build your sliders by adding images, videos, content, animated layers. Or adding slides automatically from Clubs, Forums, Downloads, Calendar, Gallery, Pages, Videobox.
It’s focused on performance, stability, accessibility to providing the best experience for user experience in mind. Providing a clean and intuitive user interface in ACP and a smooth experience for the end-users.
- Create and manage sliders with a clean and intuitive user interface in ACP.
- Customize the slides with different layers: Heading, Content, Image, Video (Youtube & Vimeo).
- Sort slides and layers with a simple drag and drop.
- Easy remove or duplicate a slide.
- Auto builds a slider from content items (supports Clubs, Forums, Pages, Downloads, Gallery, Blog, Calendars, Videobox).
- Auto generates random CSS backgrounds for content items that have no images.
- Export and import allow you to create backups or move sliders between installations.
- Preview all your changes directly in the ACP.
- Breakpoints to change the configuration of the slider depending on screen size.
- Permission to view sliders.
- Fully Responsive
- Touch swipe
- Transition effects: Fade & Slide
- Carousel layout
- Animated and static layers
- Full Width and Full Window
- Full screen
- Auto Height
- Infinite scrolling
- Keyboard navigation
- Lazy loading
- Video support (Youtube and Vimeo).
- Different sized images
- Display slider in IPS widget (top, bottom, sidebar), or using slider's code to templates to display it everywhere.
- *NEW* Viewing content in a popup (supports Downloads, Forums, Pages, Calendars and Videobox)
- http://demo.ipsviet.com/slider-maker/example1.html/ (Gallery with animated layers and thumbnails)
- http://demo.ipsviet.com/slider-maker/example2.html/ (Slider with animated layers)
- http://demo.ipsviet.com/slider-maker/example3.html/ (Carousel)
- http://demo.ipsviet.com/slider-maker/example4.html/ (Auto get contents from Forums)
- http://demo.ipsviet.com/slider-maker/example5.html/ (Auto get contents from Videobox)
Download version 2.x.x if you're using IPS 4.4.x
What's New in Version 2.0.3 See changelog
- Can not drag & drop to sort contents from noAuto-slider.
- CSS issues.