About This File
External Links Rich Embed from @A Zayed
This plugin makes use of Parser class to make a preview for the posted external URL inside the editor.
When an external link is pasted into the editor, it is automatically expanded into a preview of the content, usually with an accompanying image, allowing users to click through to that content if they are interested.
- Supports a variety of external url contents (Media, news, communities... etc.)
- Option for Simple/Rich embeds.
- Control what content to display (Title, URL, Host, Favicon, Description, Image)
- Option to exclude urls from being retrieved.
- Control which users groups that can use it.
- Show/Hide wrapper.
- Width of wrapper.
- Image height.
- Title truncation.
- Description truncation.
Plugin in action (1): [RICH MODE]
Plugin in action (2): [SIMPLE MODE]
What's New in Version 1.4.7 See changelog
Performance Improvement: Removed gzipChecker function that may cause some issues with some urls in some servers.
Content encoding is already handled by the IPS\Url