Originally created to extend functionality provided by @newbie LAC's existing (NB40) Separate Pinned Topics plugin, the plugin has now been converted to an application which now incorporates similar functionality to Newbies plugin. The requirement to have already purchased that plugin no longer exists.
What does this application do?
- Provides ability to clearly separate pinned topics from non-pinned topics.
- Provides functionality which collapse the pinned topics section on page load
Admin has the ability to
- ensure that 'Featured' and 'Unread' pinned topics are always displayed.
- control the transition effect (hide/show or fadein/fadeout) and speed (slow or fast) at which the expand/collapse effect takes place
- User can click on the 'Pinned Topics' header to expand/collapse the listing of topics.
- CSS is provided to allow you to style the appearance of the separation sections
- This application has been developed with the IPS default theme in mind, and has not been tested on any other themes.
- If you are using a theme which has made changes to the html upon which this plugin acts, and it fails to work as a result, then please post in the Support Topic and provide a link to your site for review.
Edited by Nathan Explosion
Back to normal price
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
- Plugin has been converted to an application
Application no longer provides only the 'Collapse' functionality of the plugin version, but now also provides similar 'Separation' functionality to the plugin it was originally created to extend
- Note: the original separate pinned topics plugin is no longer available for purchase, and is also not officially compatible with IPS 4.6
- Permission added to control forums in which the separation of pinned topics from other topics is performed.
- Permission modified to control forums in which separation and collapsing/expanding of pinned topics is performed.
- Added setting to allow control over the transition effect used (previously was just simple hide/show possible, now has a Fade In/Fade Out option)