Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
Improved compatibility with PHP 8
- In your ACP go to Pages > Blocks
- Create a new block from one of the following types: Pages: Record Feed, Forum: Topic Feed, Forum: Post Feed, Calendar: Upcoming Events, System: Clubs, Download: Files Feed, Blog: Entry Feed, Gallery: Image Feed, Gallery: Album Feed.
- Change filters and feed ordering the way you like it. Pick a number between 1 and 6 for the number of items in the feed. (Higher numbers will be ignored.)
- In the block settings open the last tab labelled Content.
- Pick the available SuperBlocks template in the Template select box. Now save the block.
- Repeat these steps to create as many SuperBlocks as you want.
Adding SuperBlocks to your site
- You can add SuperBlocks to any page that support drag&drop widgets. If you want to create an empty page first, go to Pages > Pages and click Add Page. Create a new page using the options Page Builder and Single Column.
- Now go to the front end and open the sidebar widget manager by clicking the Manage Blocks button on the side of the screen.
- Select the Custom Blocks widget from the Pages section and drag it to one of the content column hot spots. (SuperBlocks will not work in the sidebar and they are not recommended for pages with multiple columns. But you can place other blocks in the sidebar if you want.)
- After the widget was added, click Edit to select the SuperBlock you created previously in the ACP. Repeat this step until all your SuperBlocks were added to the page.
- To change the appearance of your SuperBlocks, go to System > Plugins and click Edit on the SuperBlocks Settings Plugin.
- You can control the colors used for horizontal bars and the category badge as well as the visibility of the widget title bars.
- You can also control the image use of the widgets per app. You can either choose if thumbnails or hi-res images should be used or how many images should be used (if the resolution
- can’t be changed). The number of images also depends on the block layout you choose through picking the number of items in the feed.