This plugin removes the “Contact Us” text link in the footer and places a much more prominent sticky button in the bottom right corner. When clicked, it loads the regular contact form as a pop-up window. With this change visitors are more likely to reach out to you, e.g. with pre-sale questions. The plugin comes with lots of settings to make it fit your needs. The output is limited to one language though. No multi-language support.
- Change text
- Change background color
- Change text color
- Use user avatar or comment icon next to text
- Contact form title
- Add additional description text above form fields, e.g. to tell users in which cases they should use the form.
- Success message after submit
- Choose groups which will see the button
- Choose if the regular Contact Us text link in the footer will be hidden or not
- Hide on phones yes/no
- Hide on tablets yes/no
- Hide on desktop yes/no
Note: The text fields are not translatable. Only one language is supported at this time.
Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
Marked as compatible with Invision Community 4.7
No changes were made to the resource.
Support via support topic. Please do not use the review function to ask questions or to report problems.
FAQ on my About Me page.