- PERMISSIONS TO USE
There are two Moderator permissions to use the application:
- Can track members?
- Can view logs from tracked members?
- TRACK ACTIONS:
- Sign In, Sign Out, Change password, Change email address, Update personal photo and Upload a cover photo
- Visit a profile, Follow/Unfollow a member, Ignore/Stop ignoring a member, Post a status update and Reply to a status update
- Enable/Disable Messenger, Start a new conversation, Reply to a conversation and Left a conversation
- Visit a content item, Create new content item, Reply/comment on a content item, Review a content item, Respond to a review on a content item, React/Unreact to content items, replies/comments and reviews and Follow/Unfollow content items/categories
- Create a club, Edit club settings, Feature/Unfeature a club, Invite members to a club and Request to join/join/leave a club.
- Use the search system. You will be able to know what your members are searching/looking for and thus make decisions regarding your content.
You can choose which setting will be enabled by default in Settings. Disabled settings will not appear to the moderator in the track popup.
Logs will be available on:
- Admin CP module
- App index
- A tab in user profile
Only moderators with proper permisison will be able to view the logs
- TRACK/CHANGE TRACKING SETTTINGS/STOP TRACKING
You can can track/stop tracking members from:
- app index
- member profile
- member mini profile (hover link)
- ACP member profile
- Member History: it will be logged the moderator who started and stopped tracking the member
- Moderator Log: it will be logged the member who is being tracked and also when stopped being tracking
- Track all members from specific group for a defined number of days
- Stop Tracking All Members
- Prune Logs
- Prune Orphaned Logs (logs from members currently not being tracked)
Several settings, such as:
- Groups to be tracked
- Flood time control
- Number of log entries on App index and in ACP module
- Trackable actions
- Integration to Warn System: you can track a warned member for a specific number of days
- New Members: you can track new members for a specific number of days
- Prune trackings logs management
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 1.4.3 See changelog
- Fix an exception when trying to create comments using a cron job.