About This File
- Forum plugin which will allow you to impose limits on the number of words or characters which a post must contain before it can be submitted
- Ability to set limit based on number of words or number of characters
- Ability to set lower and/or upper limits on the number of words or characters.
- Ability to target all or just specific forums
- Ability to target all or just specific groups
- Configurable information message displayed to posters, and updated as they type
Please note the following:
- If you require support then please post in the provided support topic. Do not use PM and do not use the review functionality.
Will the plugin be extended to work on other applications in the IPS suite?
- I am already working on extending this out to Pages & Calendar. However other applications will be more difficult due to me not owning licenses to use them. Never say never, but for now it's a 'No'
How does the plugin handle quoted content?
- If a poster quotes someone else, either via the 'Quote' button or the 'Quote this' popup, then the resulting quote in the post is not counted towards the word/character count.
- If a poster creates a quote using the icon in the editor, then the content of that quote in the post is counted towards the word/character count.
To avail of this offer, simply purchase a plugin and then let me know (via PM) which plugin you would like free!
What's New in Version 1.0.3
What's fixed in 1.0.3
- Fixed issue with limits not being applied to replies when plugin was configured to target some (not all) forums.