Edited by Nathan Explosion
Addition of information for new application version
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
- A total re-write of the plugin into an application
- this change will make it easier to extend the functionality out to other areas of the suite, as and when requested/needed
Application does what the plugin did, with the following additions:
- Support for restricting the 'Picture-in-Picture' functionality for the HTML5 Video tag (browser compatibility applies)
- Permissions are now split out from the main settings.
- Permissions from the plugin version can be migrated at the push of a button, or you can manually set them up yourself.
- IMPORTANT: people upgrading from the plugin version to the application version should review the settings (migrated during upgrade) and permissions post-upgrade, prior to manually disabling the plugin version (I normally would automatically delete the plugin, but am putting this control in to the hands of the admin to ensure that all is well before the application comes in to play)