About This File
- Plugin which makes an optional or required dice roller available for use within topics.
- Resulting dice roll cannot be edited, as it will appear outside of the main content of the post.
- Forum(s) within which the dice roller is available for use.
- Group(s) that are allowed to start topics that make the dice roller available for use.
- Number of dice and number of sides per dice (using comma-separated list)
- Content and appearance of a message in first post of a topic indicating that a dice roller is in operation.
- Content and appearance of the result of a dice roll.
- Whether a quote of the result of a dice roll can be performed.
Topic starter controls....
- Whether the dice roller is in effect or not (option can be edited if mistake made)
- If enabled, whether the dice roller is optional (poster chooses to roll dice) or required (all posts will roll the dice)
- If dice roller is set to optional in a topic, then the poster must enable a 'Use dice roller' option prior to posting.
- In event that administrator has enabled 'Merge concurrent posts', this plugin doesn't adhere to that setting. As a result, multiple rolls in a row can be performed by a poster
- Background: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/440227-rpg-dice-roller-plugin/
To avail of this offer, simply purchase a plugin and then let me know (via PM) which plugin you would like free!
What's New in Version 1.0.4 See changelog
Fixed the following issues (from original v1.0.2 release up)
- Unable to save settings when 'Allow dice to be quoted' enabled (v1.0.3)
- Replying to a PM resulted in an 'Out of Range exception' when the plugin was enabled. (v1.0.3)
- Fixed issue with database prefix. (v1.0.4)
Fix ed issue with topic creation throwing an exception (v1.0.5)
Version 1.0.5 has been pulled back from release due to other issues (exception issue won't occur with 1.0.4 version now)