Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
Compatibility release for Invision Community 4.5
- bug fixes
- layout tweaks to work better with the 4.5 default theme
- Pick background color from 3 theme options
- Pick maximum number of columns (2/3/4)
Support via support topic. Please do not use the review function to ask questions or to report problems.
Support notes/FAQ on my About Me page.
Setting up SuperTopics after installation:
- In your ACP go to Pages > Blocks
- Create a new block with the type Topic Feed or Post Feed or open existing blocks with one of those types.
- In the block settings open the last tab labelled Content. Pick supertopic_posts or supertopic_topics in the Template select box.
- After saving your new blocks, go to the front-end block manager to place your SuperTopics blocks as “Pages Custom Blocks” on your site.
- To edit the settings of the SuperTopics templates, open: ACP > System > Plugins > SuperTopics > Edit