This plugin adds a button or link to posts and comments that, when clicked, insert member mention into a reply form. This avoids needing of manual entry of a symbol “@” and user’s name first initials.
Mention button position
There are several variants of the mention button position. You can choose one of them:
- Button “@” at the bottom of a reply form next to the MultiQuote button.
- The “Mention” link at the bottom of the post, before the “Quote” link.
- The “Mention” link at the bottom of the post, after the “Quote” link.
- “@” link next to the reply form before the author’s name.
- “@” link next to the reply form after the author’s name.
- Mentioning by pressing the author’s name.
The plugin is tested on a standard unchanged style of Invision Community. Please note: some positions may be incompatible with non-default themes.
You can select groups that may use this button. Also, you can enable or disable display of it on your own messages.
By default, this plugin does not run with comments posted within the Pages application. However, if you are familiar with HTML and Invision Community syntax template you can change the comments display template linked to your database by yourself.
Edited by Ilya Hoilik
What's New in Version 1.0.6 See changelog
- Fixed problems with mention on mobile devices.
Installation instruction for Pages application can be found here https://gist.github.com/ilyahoilik/2528d3c6716bfa6f3fe510a25738426a
If you have any questions or faced an issue please feel free to write me at email@example.com.