About This File
This resource will allow members to create crowndfunding projects in your board.
- Compatibility: IPS 4.4 only!
- Requirement: Commerce: https://invisionpower.com/features/commerce
- Money donated: money donated goes to the project author via Account Credit.
- Each purchase entitles you to use Crowdfunding on one Community installation.
- Ability to allow NO TARGET projects per category
- Unlimited categories of projects with permissions, extra fields, plus unlimited depth of parent-child relationships with a lot of settings, permissions and extra fields
- Category Image and Icons.
- Integrates to Commerce, so you can choose a specific payment gateway, tax, fee and comission and use multi-currencies
- Ability to force users to fill the price in currencies
- Ability to switch between currencies with a click to display projects goal
Per member settings:
- Allows to access the app
- Allows to submit projects
Per group settings:
- Allows to access the app
- How many approvwd content items must have to access the app
- Restrict X projects by a period of time (day, week, month and year)
- Robust Admin CP Restrictions
- Ability for users to report potentially offensive content using the built-in Report Center
- Supports item marking, allowing your users to see what adverts have been added or commented/reviewed on
- Activity Streams
- Share Links
- Tag/Prefixs system
- Default ones (such as new project, follow category, etc)
- When someone donates to a project you created
- Follow System for projects and categories
- Search system
- ACP Live Seach (categories)
- Moderating system, which all commons permissions, such as pin, unpin, delete, feature, move, etc., for Projects, Comments and Reviews
- Ability to create RSS feeds of all projects
Suggestions and Bugs report:
- Submit suggestions to the Suggestions forum: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/39-suggestions/
- Submit bug reports to the official Bug Tracker for this app: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/crowdfunding/
What's New in Version 1.3.0 See changelog
- Added a tab in profile to list Backed Projects
- Integrate with Members Shop (@TheJackal84): users will earn points when donating to a project
- Integrate with Raffles System project donors will be earn free tickets to specific raffles (still missing work on integration in Raffles app)
- Add a link to display all donors from the project
- Add photo from random donors on Popular Projects widget
Script optimization due to new marketplace guidelines
- drop columns from members table and use own table to store members preferences
- Error when editing a project with extra fields
- Fix missing language bits in Popular Projects widget
Compatible with IPS 4.4 ONLY!