About This File
This is a simple plugin that alters the amount of text/image shown in quote boxes. The changes are purely visual, no permanent change will be done to the stored post. It is also backward compatible with older posts. And everything will be restored if the plugin is disabled/uninstalled.
If you're having issues, please send me a personal message. Do NOT post it as a review, as I don't monitor those.
What's New in Version 1.1.3 See changelog
- Added a setting to select the groups that can use this. Useful if you think this has an impact on SEO and you want to disable it for guests/search engines.
- Fixing the fade effect to use the original color of the quote box,
- Removed the fade effect if the background color is partially transparent, couldn't find a way to make that look good.
- New setting: You can choose to NOT minimize the first appearance of a quote. If the original post is not on the same page, and it's the first time the post is quoted on a new page, the quote box will not be minimized. Useful if you have a forum where your members "carry stuff over" to the next page by quoting the post.
- A fade effect on the bottom of the quote box will give your users a clearer indication that there is more content that is truncated.