Edited by Martin A.
What's New in Version 1.1.3 See changelog
- Added a setting to select the groups that can use this. Useful if you think this has an impact on SEO and you want to disable it for guests/search engines.
- Fixing the fade effect to use the original color of the quote box,
- Removed the fade effect if the background color is partially transparent, couldn't find a way to make that look good.
- New setting: You can choose to NOT minimize the first appearance of a quote. If the original post is not on the same page, and it's the first time the post is quoted on a new page, the quote box will not be minimized. Useful if you have a forum where your members "carry stuff over" to the next page by quoting the post.
- A fade effect on the bottom of the quote box will give your users a clearer indication that there is more content that is truncated.