About This File
Track and display members that have viewed topics!
Pop-up modal and widget options!
Version 9: 4.4 compatible. Probably fine with 4.3 as well
Version 7: 4.3 compatible.
New stuff includes...
- Configurable number-per-page in the pop-up modal. Somewhat limited for now as this is going to get some upgrades in the near-term.
- Option to not display the pop-up modal button if you are using widgets instead.
- New widget display!
- Widget can display avatars, names, or group-formatted names!
- IPS style widgets (as formatted by your theme) or a "Spartan" option which is just a simple gray box.
- Avatars configurable to display at three standard IPS sizes: tiny, mini, and small.
- Configurable limit to the number of members that will display in the widgets. Viewers over the limit get summed up and appended as a count i.e. "and 29 more..."
- This is a standard IPS widget - stick it on the top, bottom or sidebar.
- Do not record anonymous members option.
- Overlapped avatars option.
This is a re-write of the original plugin. The database tables are different so that data will not be read or written to. Consider this an entirely separate plugin and you are starting from scratch. You should probably uninstall the other plugin as well.
This is a vanilla cached widget. That means it respects the cache time you have set in the ACP under System - Settings - Advanced Configuration and will only change the display of who viewed based on that. Default is 5 minutes.
On installation there will be no data for the widget to read until you get people viewing the topics from that point forward. Also, the initial addition of a widget to a page probably kicks off the cache timer on the widget. Give it a few minutes before the widgets begin to display data.
When you move a widget around on the page, the data in the widget gets "lost". Once you save the widget position, just refresh the page afterwards and you'll be good to go again.
All Astronauts is Flitterkill. I'm just moving my IPS stuff away from my active community accounts.
$15 to buy, $5 a year but really you can skip the renews in general. Punch the renew ticket after a year if there are IPS changes that require this to be updated, or I add new features, or you feel like buying me a beer.
What's New in Version 9 See changelog
- Overlapping avatars option
- Do not record anonymous members option
- 4.4 sweep
99.9% sure this is fine on 4.3, just haven't tested.