What is it?
Itzverified is a small photo verification plugin. Your members can request a verification code in their settings. Now they can upload a photo where they must hold a paper with the verification code on it and start the verification process. After submitting the file your moderators will be informed via a notification message about the new submited verification. They can now go to the mcp and verify if the code on the submitted photo equals the code the member got before. If true your moderators can verify the user what does not mean even more than the user becomes a member of a configured group. If the user is a member of the preconfigured group all other members will see a checkmark next to the username like you know it from confirmed profiles at facebook.
You can configure the color and type of the displayed icon. You can also add custom icons that you can relate to your members. These icons will also be displayed next to the username in hovercards, member profiles and forum posts.
Important: Use version 4.2.1 if you have ipboard 4.3 or greater installed. Otherwise please use 4.2.0.
Create and use custom icons (since 4.2.0)
- Login into your ACP and go to Community > Verification > Custom Icons
- Click Create New
- Fill in the required fields and other things you want to customize
- Press save
Relate custom icons to your members
- Login into your ACP and go to Community > Members
- Select the user you want and press Edit
- Select the tab Verification icons and relate your custom icons to the member
- After saving the icons will be displayed next to the member's name
Configure file uploading
There were several issues with the file uploading functionality when you are using another file storage than local disk. In such case change the Storage settings for Verification Photos to your preferred storage.
Edited by tsdevelopment
What's New in Version 4.2.0 See changelog
- Provide a widget where you can see all verified members (you can configure how many items will be shown)
- Add setting to change the color of the verification icon
- Add settings to change the type of the verification icon. You can choose every icon from the official font awesome library.
- Add setting to change primary oder secondary group or both. Each selected group will be set automatically if you verify a member.
- Provide custom icons: you can add your own icons and relate them to your members. These custom icons will be displayed next to the username in hovercards, member profiles and forum posts. For each icon you can select the type of icon, the color and the text.
- Several fixes when removing or merging members
Use this thread: