What does it do?
This plug-in prevents your members from trying to steal attention, by entering a title in purely uppercasing with lots of punctuation. The Plug-in will try and strip the text to a more readable format that is constant with your board posting guidelines.
- Case Types: There are 5 different types of casing that you can use. No Modification, Sentence Case, Upper Case, Lower Case and Title Case.
- Excessive Punctuation: This tries to reduce excessive punctuation from the title. This will turn ??????? to ? and !!!!!! to !.
- Exception Words: These are word of your choosing that will never have their casing changed, regardless of your plug-in settings. If the word is upper case, all of these words in the title will be forced Upper case for example.
- Remove Characters: These are characters that will be removed regardless of how many there are in the title text.
Names that begin with O', Mc or Mac will be processed automatically from o'neill to O'Neill or mcneill to McNeill.
What's New in Version 1.0.13 See changelog
This is an update for version 4.6.
- Fixed: An issue where the first letter would sometimes not be capitalized If it was in the Exceptions list.
- Added Acronyms Tab: Added the ability to have Acronyms defined rather than using the Exceptions list.
Hopefully this version will fix the issues with words not getting displayed correctly.