About This File
Allows the Administrator to create, edit and manage custom newsletters and their content. Forms of content such as Latest Topics or Latest Blog Entries can automatically be distributed without the Administrator having to do more than set-up the newsletter and let it run.
- Administrator can create custom titles and content for newsletters to be distributed
- Administrator can set automatic intervals for newsletter distribution (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Anually), or a manual customized distribution date.
- Allows Administrator to set which groups of people will receive newsletter (Members, Administrators, Moderators, etc.) OR an opt-in newsletter
- Allows Administrator to create multiple pending issues of newsletter
- Administrator has ability to view all back issues of newsletter
- Allows for multiple content types based on the IPS components installed in the current environment
- Newsletters can be distributed in plain-text or HTML format
- Members can subscribe/unscribe to any available newsletters at any time
- Members can decide which format (plain-text or HTML) they would like to receive
- Administrators can customize the HTML layout and CSS for each Newsletter
- Web view of all newsletter issues
- Customizable content for each block for each newsletter
- Club Newsletters
- Custom advertising locations
What's New in Version 2.2.1 See changelog
- Multiple issues with unsubscribe links. Fixed.
- Post before register was not working correctly. Fixed.
- Clicks are now tracked as unique vs total clicks.
- Multiple issues with tracking stats. Fixed.
- Disabled advertisements were included in the newsletter. Fixed.