What's New in Version 2.3.2 See changelog
What's new in 2.3.0
- functionality has been extended to the database records in Pages, allowing the hiding of content with the record itself and comments added to that record.
What's fixed in 2.3.0
- changes made to better handle hiding of images, both remotely linked and uploaded as attachments.
What's fixed in 2.3.1
- tweaks made to correct situations where non-Forum/CMS content was being parsed.
What's fixed in v2.3.1a
- replacement content for 'All content' no longer breaks meta description information if a link is included in the replacement content.
- replacement content for 'All content' now display correctly in the posts.
- settings no longer fail to load if Pages is not installed.
What's new in v2.3.2
- addition of new setting to force quoted images to be converted to links (see here for background information)
Pages databases functionality now allows control over Records and Comments separately
- Want to hide content in database records, but not in comments made on that record?
- Want to hide content in comments in some databases, but not on any of the records?
- What to hide content in all records and comments?