Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 3.1 See changelog
Compatibility update for Invision Community 4.4. Don’t install SuperGrid 3.1 on older versions than IPS 4.4.
Follow the upgrade instruction in the PDF. You will have to completely remove all SuperGrid templates one by one and reinstall the new template file afterwards as well as the settings plugin.
Improvements in this version based on client requests:
- Reactions can now be shown as image on frontpage and listing view (not in the block currently)
- moderation checkboxes now available in listing view
- Add record button now also on mobile frontpage
- moved the follow/promote button on record view, so it doesn’t squish the headline
Support via support topic. Please do not use the review function to ask questions or to report problems.
Support notes on my About Me page.
Assigning the Templates to existing Databases
- Install the plugin through the ACP
In your ACP access the database settings by going to:
Pages > Databases > [Your Database] > Edit
Assign all 4 or selected SuperGrid templates to your database:
- Articles template > Supergrid FrontPage
- Listing Template Group > Supergrid Listing
- Display Template Group > Supergrid RecordDisplay
- Category Template Group > Supergrid Categorylisting
- That’s it! Open the page with your database and check the results.
To edit the settings of the SuperGrid layouts, open:
ACP > System > Plugins > SuperGrid > Edit
Using the Block template (optional)
- In your ACP go to Pages > blocks
- Create a new block with the type Database Feeds or open an existing block with that type.
- In the block settings open the last tab labelled Content.
- Pick supergrid in the Template select box.