Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 3.0 See changelog
Version 3.0 for IPS 4.3 added. Use or stay on 2.2 for IPS 4.2!
- Support for the Category Images Plugin by All Astronauts
- New shuffle/randomize options for the block template
- choose if custom listing fields are shown over the image or below the headline
- The record listing background color can now be set to avoid problems with some themes which set it to transparent
- The Twitter card functionality was removed since it is now part of the IPS core
- The like counter in the listing view is now a proper reactions counter
Support via support topic. Please do not use the review function to ask questions or to report problems.
Support notes on my About Me page.
Assigning the Templates to existing Databases
- Install the plugin through the ACP
In your ACP access the database settings by going to:
Pages > Databases > [Your Database] > Edit
Assign all 4 or selected SuperGrid templates to your database:
- Articles template > Supergrid FrontPage
- Listing Template Group > Supergrid Listing
- Display Template Group > Supergrid RecordDisplay
- Category Template Group > Supergrid Categorylisting
- That’s it! Open the page with your database and check the results.
To edit the settings of the SuperGrid layouts, open:
ACP > System > Plugins > SuperGrid > Edit
Using the Block template (optional)
- In your ACP go to Pages > blocks
- Create a new block with the type Database Feeds or open an existing block with that type.
- In the block settings open the last tab labelled Content.
- Pick supergrid in the Template select box.