Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
Minor improvements and bug fixes based on client feedback. You might skip the update if you don’t require any of the following changes.
- Grid images (front page, listing, block) can now optionally be turned into links to the record
- feature and pinned badge options are now also available in the block template
- sub category listings now also use the grid view for categories
- CSS Bug fix: styling of record listing images of non-SuperGrid databases was changed by SuperGrid settings
- feature and pinned badge spacing improved if both are used for the same record
See included PDF for update instructions.
Support via support topic. Please do not use the review function to ask questions or to report problems.
Support notes on my About Me page.
Assigning the Templates to existing Databases
- Install the plugin through the ACP
In your ACP access the database settings by going to:
Pages > Databases > [Your Database] > Edit
Assign all 4 or selected SuperGrid templates to your database:
- Articles template > Supergrid FrontPage
- Listing Template Group > Supergrid Listing
- Display Template Group > Supergrid RecordDisplay
- Category Template Group > Supergrid Categorylisting
- That’s it! Open the page with your database and check the results.
To edit the settings of the SuperGrid layouts, open:
ACP > System > Plugins > SuperGrid > Edit
Using the Block template (optional)
- In your ACP go to Pages > blocks
- Create a new block with the type Database Feeds or open an existing block with that type.
- In the block settings open the last tab labelled Content.
- Pick supergrid in the Template select box.