Edited by ehren.
What's New in Version 4.6.0 See changelog
- Upgraded for Invision Community 4.6.0
- The Customizer now correctly states “Snow” or “Hearts” instead of “Confetti” if any a full-screen effect is enabled.
- In certain themes, a background has been added to the inbox page when no message is selected.
- The inbox folder select menu now works correctly in Chrome.
- The background of the “We value your feedback” modal is no longer white dark themes.
- The Recommended Posts title now has better contrast in certain theme.
- If the Background Picker is restricted from certain user groups, those groups can no longer scroll across the image options.
- The “Disable my inbox” text no longer falls behind the Messenger inbox list.
- The “last post date” on the index page on mobiles now uses a slightly larger font-size.
- “Compact” Activity Stream items now have a little extra padding in certain themes.
- Removed domain extensions from the social icons css selectors.
- The RSS link on Activity Streams on mobiles now has better contrast.
- Certain Activity Stream items now correctly have a margin to separate them.
- Padding in topic list rows now matches the padding on the forum index rows.
- The “Disable my messenger” link is now easier to read in certain themes.
- The “Insert Code” modal box is now coloured correctly in dark themes.
- Autofill in chrome no longer shows a light blue input in dark themes.
- The “All followers” page now has a background colour applied for improved contrast.
- Added “Whats App” to the Social Icons.
- The Activity Stream dropdown menus are no longer covered by other elements in certain themes while using Safari.
Support is offered on the ipsfocus forums