About This File
No External Links plugin allows you to force redirect all external links through an internal page or special redirect service.
You can choose one of the following redirect methods:
User will be instantly redirected without any messages, additional pages, warning etc. Just redirect. Simple and clean.
Simple Redirect with Message
User will see internal page informing him about redirect (see the screenshots) and then be automatically redirected.
There are also four third party redirect services: Anon.to, Anonym.to, NullRefer.com, Redirect.am.
Special for members who likes them, I'm actually not. Really.
Do you prefer to use other service which is not provided by default? You could!
- Simple Redirect
- You can select groups, which will see links with redirect.
- No need for extra actions. After installing, Simple Redirect will be enabled by default and it will work.
- It works with all links in content items, comments, reviews etc. posted at any time. So, there is no need to edit or rebuild old links.
- It may not working in some third-party applications. It is not working with Link custom field in Pages at this time.
What's New in Version 1.0.8 See changelog
- Compatibility with Invision Community 4.4.0
- Updated settings page
- Updated plugin's meta information