Logs information about all logins performed on your site, whether they are successful or not. The following information is logged:
- Time of attempt, Member account
- Username/Email used, IP Address
- Attempt number
It should be noted that there is the potential for massive amounts of data to be stored with this application on busy sites, so I recommend you use the LOG PRUNING setting to prune old logs daily.
Upgrade from version 1.1.0 (IP.Board 3.X):
- Simply perform a FRESH INSTALL of version 2.0.0 and the installer will insert the logs from the old app into the new and will delete all data from old app.
What's New in Version 2.1.1 See changelog
- Fixed error when trying to log in on Admin CP.
- IPS 4.3 compatibility only. DO NOT use on IPS 4.2