What's New in Version 2.1.12 See changelog
- Login Handler hardened to stop the 'Validation Failed' error.
- Login Handler hardened to ensure user avatars are brought in when creating an account.
- Major performance improvements utilizing PHP 7
- Major code re-factor to make future upgrades easier
- Cleanup routine was leaving behind latent profiles.
- Manual update routine wasn't updating the users online status
- Installing, uninstalling, then re-installing caused an error that needed to be addressed.
- Web API requests are throttling # of requests per second. Catching the exception and hardened the API request system by waiting for a second and re-trying the query before logging an error
- Increased size of the owned games column to handled profiles with a larger than average game count.
- Template header mismatch.
- And a few other small ones.
When used in conjunction with Ahmad's Teamspeak Integration:
- Do NOT turn on Force entering UUID. Teamspeak Integration hook is hijacking the IPS 'Complete Profile', where users provide their e-mail address after registering with Steam, and accounts are being left without e-mail addresses.