What's New in Version 2.1.11 See changelog
This will be the final release tested against 4.3.x. Functional with 4.4, no bugs found, full compatibility update and testing in progress.
- Level Progress calculation fixed, ID added to the element so it can be targeted from custom.css for advanced styling where required.
- Hardened memberSync extension so profile cache entries aren't created if the value entered in the custom profile field doesn't yield a legitimate SteamID.
- Additional diagnostics code added to login handler, controlled via ACP setting.
'Validation Failed' on Steam Login.
- Based on exhaustive testing, Steam simply isn't validating all of the tokens it is providing during Steam Login. The only solution is for the user to re-attempt authentication as many times as necessary until the Steam servers accurately validate the token they provide. This is a Steam issue, and I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do if Steam is responding that the token, they provided, isn't valid.
When used in conjunction with Ahmad's Teamspeak Integration:
- Do NOT turn on Force entering UUID. Teamspeak Integration hook is hijacking the IPS 'Complete Profile', where users provide their e-mail address after registering with Steam, and accounts are being left without e-mail addresses.