What's New in Version 2.1.10 See changelog
When creating an account, or linking an existing account, via Steam Login, SteamID is now logged in members table to trigger Steam profile caching.
- Note: core_members isn't a viable storage solution long term per new IPS MP guidelines. This will change again to use the existing IPS Login Handler table.
- Graceful error handling added to profile update task.
- Graceful error handling added to saving Steam settings where an invalid Steam Group 'value' could cause a BAD_XML exception be thrown.
'Validation Failed' on Steam Login.
- Based on exhaustive testing, Steam simply isn't validating all of the tokens it is providing during Steam Login. The only solution is for the user to re-attempt authentication as many times as necessary until the Steam servers accurately validate the token they provide. This is a Steam issue, and I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do if Steam is responding that the token, they provided, isn't valid.
When used in conjunction with Ahmad's Teamspeak Integration:
- Do NOT turn on Force entering UUID. Teamspeak Integration hook is hijacking the IPS 'Complete Profile', where users provide their e-mail address after registering with Steam, and accounts are being left without e-mail addresses.