Elegant: A color picker powered theme for Invision Community.
Elegant is a minimalistic theme controlled by a color picker, allowing each of your members to choose their own unique color scheme.
Easily enable, disable or modify theme features such as background images, logos, social media links, guest messages and colors. This makes modifications and upgrades very simple since little code changes are required.
Elegant comes with a color picker, allowing your members to choose their own unique color scheme. Their selection is saved via cookies and a "reset" buttons lets them easily revert back to your default color scheme.
Optional fixed header
If enabled via theme settings, your header will stick to the top of the page, allowing for easy access to your navigation.
If enabled, your members can choose their own background image or color from a predefined selection. Their choice is saved via cookies and automatically load each page visit.
A customizable message can be shown to guests, prompting them to either register or login to your forum. Two designs, "billboard" and "alert" (shown) are available.
Social links can be enabled/disabled and customized to your own URL, allowing you to easily link to your social network pages (facebook, twitter, etc)
HTML logo with slogan
Easily add/edit your text logo and slogan from within the theme settings. If required, the text can be replaced by an image instead.
A mega footer with configurable column numbers and content can be enabled and customized all within the theme settings.
Enhanced mobile layout
The last topic title is visible on the board index on mobile layouts, allowing for easier access to your latest content.
For a full list of features and a live demo, take a look at Elegant on ipsfocus.
Edited by ehren.
What's New in Version 4.7.8 See changelog
- Upgraded for Invision Community 4.7.8
- Fixed the “expanded view” layout in Question forums.
- Fixed size of thumbnails in “Image Comments” widget.
- The filter menu in the search form now works on mobiles.
- Added new social icons for Mastodon and Telegram.
- Reactions will now wrap to a new line if there are too many to fit in the browser window.
- The captcha on the New Topic page is now positioned correctly in Edge.
- The “Jump to page” dropdown menu now correctly sits on top of other elements.
Support is offered on the ipsfocus forums