The application adds a new payment method Yandex.Money, allowing your customers to pay for products, services and files in your community using their Credit/Debit card, Yandex.Money wallet or mobile phone balance. The funds received will be instantly credited into your Yandex.Money wallet.
After purchase, you will be prompted to download a tar-archive with the application in English, as well as an xml-file with Russian translation.
Supported payment methods
- Yandex.Money wallet
- VISA/MasterCard/MIR Credit/Debit cards
- Mobile phone balance (Beeline, MTS, Tele2)
The Yandex.Money application is intended for individuals. If you are a legal entity or individual entrepreneur, you need to consider using the Yandex.Checkout service.
The Yandex.Money application works only with Russian rubles. There is no automatic exchange rate conversion. When placing an order in a different currency, the payment method becomes unavailable for selection.
You must have an official Commerce application in order to get this application working, as well as for the possibility of selling files in the Files application.
- How to install and set up - https://thecode.one/docs/yandexmoney/setup
- How to upgrade from plugin - https://thecode.one/docs/yandexmoney/update-plugin
Edited by Ilya Hoilik
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
Версия 1.0.3 исправляет найденные проблемы.
Инструкция по обновлению:
- Загрузите содержимое папки applications в одноименную папку на сервере.