What's New in Version 1.2.1 See changelog
1.2.1 - Only for Invision Community version 4.4 and later
New Behaviour: "Mark As Spammer" will now also hide/delete posts posted anonymously, if applicable.
This depends on your settings on the "Mark As Spammer"-tab in the Spam Prevention section of your Admin Control Panel.
New Setting: "Hide/delete their anonymous posts when member is marked as spammer" - (Default is ON)
Please note: Changing the setting will not affect already queued background tasks to hide/delete a member content.
- New Setting: "Hide/delete their anonymous posts when member is marked as spammer" - (Default is ON)
New Behaviour: Anonymous posting will now count towards the members limit of posts per day and the flood control
For example: If the Flood Control setting is set to 10 seconds, then a single member can't post a second post before it's been 10 seconds since their previous post. Previously the time value was not updated for the real author when they posted anonymously, meaning they could circumvent this flood control. This new behavior fixes this issue.
New setting: "Count anonymous posts against the real authors group settings for flood and posts per day control" - (Default is ON)
- New setting: "Count anonymous posts against the real authors group settings for flood and posts per day control" - (Default is ON)
- Fixed issue with the "All"-checkbox not working for the setting "Who can post anonymously"
- Installing the plugin will now generate a value for the setting "Unique board anonymous key" (Not done on upgrade)
- Removed hook on \IPS\Http\Url\Friendly, it was no longer needed after moving the function to check who posted anonymously
- Removed some previous versions. The upgrade files for these versions didn't do anything and was therefor a waste of space.
- Removed form field for post id on the "Check original author"-page
Please note: I do not provide immediate/critical support, but any question or issue can be expected to receive a reply within two weeks, but usually no more than 48 hours.
If the plugin causes any breaking issues for you, then please disable or uninstall the plugin, until further assistance can be given.