About This File
Create and manage newsletters using community content with the most powerful Newsletter app in the Marketplace.
- Create unlimited newsletters with different mailing lists
- Make a one-time newsletter or recurring newsletter (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Use custom templates, custom content, blocks, and community content to populate the newsletter
Generate a steady and organic source of traffic by encouraging repeat visits from users using newsletters.
(SD) Newsletter comes with advanced features that no other newsletter application in the Marketplace matches:
- Double Opt-In: Enable an extra step to verify email to confirm the newsletter subscription.
- Spam Settings: Use spam filters from IPS Spam Service and Stop Forum Spam to clean out sign-ups from email addresses.
- Auto-Welcome: Send out automated welcome and goodbye messages when subscribing and unsubscribing.
- A/B Testing: Use A/B testing per newsletter to attract the highest open rates.
- Statistics: Advanced metrics per newsletter to track number of views and clicks.
- GDPR Complaint: Every newsletter can add its own rules and regulations regarding data processing
The newsletter supports content from all IPS applications including Forum, Pages, Gallery, Downloads, Commerce, Blogs, and Calendar.
- Creating and send one-time newsletter
- Create and send recurring newsletter
- Statistics: Track newsletter opens
- Statistics: Track newsletter clicks
- Ability to delete email from ACP
- Ability to subscribe / unsubscribe to specific newsletter
- Ability to create own custom block in recurring newsletter
- Ability to reorder block
- Sign-up block
- Automated welcome and goodbye mesages
- Member list subscribed to newsletter type
- Import current subscribers to new newsletter type
- Turn off content in newsletter type (will show only content title)
- Newsletter categories
- Test send newsletter type
- Ability to unsubscribe or edit subscriptions in user control panel
- Ability to import existing members
- Ability to export subscribers
- Ability to turn off regulation
- Manual send of recurring newsletter
- Unsubscribe from a specific newsletter
- Public view of newsletter
- Ability to select and delete multiple addresses at the same time
- Filtering by categories in newsletters type
- Filter members before import them to base
- Tests A/B newsletter subjects
- Support for new tags (current day, current month, current year) in newsletter subject and content
- Floating bar for newsletter sign-up
- Ability to embed a subscription form (oEmbed)
- Ability to add information about data processing to the subscription form (information about the personal data administrator, information clauses in accordance with the GDPR)
- Ability to import forum users using the double verification option (double opt-in)
- Ability to filter email addresses by status: active, inactive
- Ability to automatically clean unvalidated addresses after X days
- Changes in the newsletter adding/editing form
- Ability to filter email addresses by status: unsubscribed
- Date of unsubscribing on the list of addresses
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124 See changelog
- Compatibility with Invision Community 4.4