About This File
Allows you to define certain key words or phrases which, when used in any of the enable/supported applications, can be hover/clicked over to get a popup with more information which you have defined. This popup can contain whatever content you like, such as term definitions.
- Any application that uses the content item class (all of IPS applications work)
- Group Settings to add/delete/hide/edit/change/use html author.
- Use HTML and BBC in descriptions.
- Keywords to URL (use a URL instead of a popup).
- Profile Tab to show contributed keywords.
- Shows up in activity stream.
- Keyword lists with filtering.
- Keyword Statistics
- Rules App integration (by kevin carwile)
Note: works only with IPS 4.1 (if installed on 4.0, the front navigation will error out). PHP 5.4 minimum (using specific things found in php 5.4+).
What's New in Version 3.1.0 See changelog
- updated for use in 4.2
- added in ability to disable "profile tab"
- Filters Bar is now auto-generated from keywords, so if there aren't any keywords in a "filters" range, it will not show. if there are less than 2 filters (all and another one) it will not show.
- added in ability to disable "noref" from being adding to links.
- added in "psuedo" node class, since 4.2 seems to require Items to be apart of a "node" now.
- if you are still using ips 4.1.x and experience any issues, please use 3.0.13 instead