About This File
Allows you to define certain key words or phrases which, when used in any of the enable/supported applications, can be hover/clicked over to get a popup with more information which you have defined. This popup can contain whatever content you like, such as term definitions.
- Any application that uses the content item class (all of IPS applications work)
- Group Settings to add/delete/hide/edit/change/use html author.
- Use HTML and BBC in descriptions.
- Keywords to URL (use a URL instead of a popup).
- Profile Tab to show contributed keywords.
- Shows up in activity stream.
- Keyword lists with filtering.
- Keyword Statistics
- Rules App integration (by kevin carwile)
Note: works only with IPS 4.1 (if installed on 4.0, the front navigation will error out). PHP 5.4 minimum (using specific things found in php 5.4+).
What's New in Version 3.0.3 See changelog
- This is a maintenance release, so it doesn't blow up on 4.1.12 due to a change in how the front navigation extension works (which btw was not documented in the change log).
- Fixed "can use HTML" in group settings, should now work correctly.