About This File
Allows you to define certain key words or phrases which, when used in any of the enable/supported applications, can be hover/clicked over to get a popup with more information which you have defined. This popup can contain whatever content you like, such as term definitions.
- Any application that uses the content item class (all of IPS applications work)
- Group Settings to add/delete/hide/edit/change/use html author.
- Use HTML and BBC in descriptions.
- Keywords to URL (use a URL instead of a popup).
- Profile Tab to show contributed keywords.
- Shows up in activity stream.
- Keyword lists with filtering.
- Keyword Statistics
- Rules App integration (by kevin carwile)
Note: works only with IPS 4.1 (if installed on 4.0, the front navigation will error out). PHP 5.4 minimum (using specific things found in php 5.4+).
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
- URL keywords: have a keyword link to a URL instead of a hover-card. Keeps tracks of "clicks"
- BBC and HTML: can now use BBC and HTML (with limiting the use of HTML by group)
- Keyword expiration: Set an expiration date for a keyword, will auto remove from the listing and will no longer link.
- loosened up word boundaries so words that use non-word characters as the last character are caught.
- reworked the regular expressions to limit the likely hood of PCRE limits on 32 bit systems.