About This File
Allows your community to setup a collection/database of items, with the ability to add images, mods and comments for each item. Including custom field support.
Click here to read my IPS Marketplace purchase guide before purchasing. View the IPB 3.4 version here. If you purchased the IP.Board 3.4 Garage or Collections applications before October 1st 2015 and have an active subscription, please send me a PM to request a free upgrade.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
- Support for item categories.
- Limits of how many items per member and mods/images/comments allowed per item set by per member group.
- Discussion topics options for items added.
- Ability to add custom fields into the main tag itself instead of a new tab.
- Featured items for those who want to feature items on the main collections system page.
- Tab system to organize multiple custom fields.
- Item comments for items your members add.
- Let your members add, edit and delete there own items, modifications and images.
- Upload multiple images for each item or modification added.
- Thumbnail generation for larger images, ensures that this application does not use large amounts of bandwidth.
Garage System v3 importer:
The Collections application comes with an importer that will import your existing IPB 3.4 Garage data into the the Collections application. There are some minor differences between each system, so it's recommended you contact us before purchasing if you have any questions.
What's New in Version 2.1.1 See changelog
The Collections application has been updated to support IP.Board 4.2.x. I've used opportunity to fix several outstanding bugs and also add "reaction" support to the item.