This application will allow users from specific user groups to add notes to members, in order to have better control of the member's life in the community
Adding Notes: Users from specific groups can add notes in two places:
- + Create menu
- Directly on user Profile, on a new tab called Notes, where notes can be edited or deleted, if you have permission to do it.
- Directly on member's posts
- New tab called Member Notes on ModeratorCP -> Member Management to display notes from all members, where notes can be edited or deleted, if you have permission to do it.
- Number of notes on user's posts, linked to the tab in his profile. You can also add a note from the post.
- Number of notes on user's personal card (mini profile on hover user link)
- Widget to display the latest notes.
- Notification to all users who can view notes when someone gets a new note.
- Ability to send a private message to the member with the note content.
- Can view notes
- Can add notes
- Can edit notes
- Can delete notes
Show the PM option on Member Notes form
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 2.3.0 See changelog
Add ability to send Alerts when creating a member note.
- Alert option will show up only to moderators who can send alerts.