About This File
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 30% OFF. FROM $25.00 TO $17.50
This application will allow your community to use an invitation system for new registrations. You can make it mandatory (or not, depending on your configuration). In this case, an invitantion code will be required in order to register a new account in your community.
Public side features:
- Users can send invitation in 2 places: + Create menu and Invitations on Account Settings.
- New icon on board top (beside Notifications and Messenger) to display the converted invitees and how many invites the user has. This icon also shows the remaining invitations for the member (just like how many users are online on Chat).
- 2 widgets: Top Inviters (per week, month, year and general) and Latest Converted Invitees, which are invitations converted to membership.
- Shows "Invited by" on user profile and on profile card (hover on user link).
- Tab on user profile to display their invitees (converted invitations)
- Notification to the member who invited someone when an account is created using their invitation
- You can bring Invite System to the real world by using campaings, where people can register using same code for a given number of days or until a limit of registration is reached.
- Campaigns DO NOT send emails. The purpose is to use its code somewhere else.
- Campaigns are independent from the invitation system, so you can simply leave it disabled if you don't want to use it.
- You can also use invitations and campaigns together.
- Enable Invite System
- Require an Invitation to Register an Account
- Restore deleted or expired invitation
- Display "Invitation" option on + Create menu
- Display the popup Invitations link on board top?
- Display total of remaining invitations
- Invitation Expires after X days
- Earn one Invitation at every X new content posted
- Invitations Management: a place where you can see the status of each invitation. The status are: PENDING, CONVERTED and EXPIRED. You can invite people, delete or resend invitations. You can also create batch invitations, to be used on a campaign or to be posted elsewhere. It won't send any emails.
- Bonus form: you can give invitations to a specific member or to a whole member group
- Integration with Members Shop
- Integration with Commerce
It doesn't work in Commerce registration (if you have packages in register screen)
What's New in Version 2.4.1 See changelog
- Add the field TOTAL INVITATIONS to the member profile on ACP, so admin can increase/decrease/reset number of invitations for the member
- Add a new setting to admin control if wants to display the inviteer name/link on member profile and profile card
Fix an error on invitations task