Subway by ipsfocus
Subway is based upon the Metro UI theme used in the Windows OS. It features a simple colour scheme changer, allowing your members to choose their own colour and pattern combination from a preset array. Perfect for any community, very easy to set custom default colours and even easier to add/replace the existing colours with your own!
Easily enable, disable or modify theme features such as background images, logos, social media links, guest messages and colors. This makes modifications and upgrades very simple since little code changes are required.
Color Scheme Editor
Your members can choose two colors to create their own color scheme from a predefined selection. This feature can be disabled easily if required.
Background picker (if enabled)
Your members can choose their own background image (or color) from a predefined selection and their choice is saved via cookies. This feature can be configured or disabled within the theme settings.
A customizable message can be shown to guests, prompting them to either register or login to your forum. Two designs, "billboard" and "alert" (shown) are available.
Social links can be enabled/disabled and customized to your own URL, allowing you to easily link to your social network pages (facebook, twitter, etc)
HTML logo with slogan
Easily add/edit your text logo and slogan from within the theme settings. If required, the text can be replaced by an image instead.
A mega footer with configurable column numbers and content can be enabled and customized all within the theme settings.
Edited by ehren.
What's New in Version 4.7.8 See changelog
- Upgraded for Invision Community 4.7.8
- Fixed the “expanded view” layout in Question forums.
- Fixed size of thumbnails in “Image Comments” widget.
- The filter menu in the search form now works on mobiles.
- Added new social icons for Mastodon and Telegram.
- Reactions will now wrap to a new line if there are too many to fit in the browser window.
- The captcha on the New Topic page is now positioned correctly in Edge.
- The “Jump to page” dropdown menu now correctly sits on top of other elements.
Support is offered on the ipsfocus forums. If you purchase this theme from the IPS marketplace and need support, please create an account on ipsfocus, notify me via PM and I will upgrade your account to customer status (providing access to the support category on ipsfocus).