Linked Accounts allows your members to link one or more accounts then quickly switch between them. You have a full range of options about which usergroups can use the Linked Accounts system and which usergroups cannot be linked to. The POST AS feature allows the user with linked accounts to create/reply to a topic using a Linked Account. Each action is logged so you can keep a track of what linked account users do.
The Linked Accounts system could be useful for fan fiction forums, roleplaying forums, or just those of you with multiple accounts (e.g, John Doe, Administrator, Forum News).
- Linked Accounts is integrated to Login system of IPS4, so to control the number of failed logins, Reset failed login count (minutes) on ACP -> Login Handlers -> Login Settings.
- This version contains an upgrader, so you can keep on using accounts created on this app for IP.Board 3.4.
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 3.4.1 See changelog
- Unlink/delete association with banned and spam accounts
Logs enhancements to detect when an account was unliked:
- by the member on front-end
- by an Admin on ACP
- by the system if the user is banned or set as a spammer
- Fix settings form
- Admin CP -> Community -> Canned Replies -> Settings