About This File
Version 2 is for use with 4.2 onward. Use older versions for compatibility with 184.108.40.206 or lower. This is unsupported and may or may not work with 4.3. If you want 4.3 compatibility pick up the paid, supported version highlighted below.
This plugin will record each visit made by users from selected groups to topics of specific forums.
- Record single visit: if disabled, a flood control setting will appear to set a number of minutes to avoid recording consecutive visits to the same topic
- Groups that WILL NOT have their visits to the topic logged
- Groups allowed to view the visitors list
- List sort by and list direction
- Guests are not logged
When I inherited this file there was a bug in the uninstall routine. A tiny syntax error. If you've never attempted to uninstall this file before just upgrade to the latest version and you should be fine. If you have attempted to uninstall before you may end up with problems trying to reinstall this ever again. You can try to clear out database elements (many places) and clear your IPS server directory of the plugin files and that may help or maybe it won't. All I have to go on is someone's very broken IPS installation and honestly I don't even think this plugin was ever the problem but it did get caught up in the mess.
This file is unsupported!
Supported version is $5 and includes better display options!
What's New in Version 3 See changelog
- 4.2 compatible. Do not use with 4.19.4 or lower.
- Adds option to display button on top, bottom, or both locations.
- Adds option to change button CSS class between ipsButton_link, normal, and important.