This resource will allow users to set up an automatic reply to personal conversation when they're not available. A new option will be added on Account Settings to users from selected groups. They will be able to enable the auto reply and type the auto reply content. Users with this feature enabled will view a global message warning about the auto reply and will show a link to disable it.
Settings (Admin CP):
- Display a warning to the user
- Groups allowed to use this feature
- Exempt groups
Settings (per user on Account Settings):
- Enable Auto Reply
- Auto reply content
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 2.1.0 See changelog
- Adds a setting to display the glboal warning to the member about the Auto Reply to PM is enabled
- Adds a setting to exempt groups from receiving the auto reply
- Admin CP -> Community -> Auto Reply to PMs -> Settings
Upgrade from (any) plugin version
- Just install this application and it will port your data (members' preferences and plug-in settings) to the new format and the old plug-in will be automatically uninstalled from your community.