Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
- NEW Per category custom field support.
- NEW Quick add video support.
- NEW Video.JS support for uploaded videos.
- NEW Improved front end design new trending, followed, discover and featured tabs .Including pagination and sorting.
- NEW RSS import support for videos.
- Support included for share links on view video page.
- Support for category permissions. Set who can add videos, edit videos, delete videos, add comments, edit comments, delete comments per group.
- Support for per category settings, including view category, view and add video permissions and discussion topics.
- Ajax rating system with per group permissions who can rate and even who can change their votes.
- Default per category settings for sort and filter as well as number of videos per page.
- Support for YouTube thumbnails. Thumbnails are downloaded and saved locally for display next to videos when new videos are added using media urls. (See below for which sites are supported.)
- Quick add video option, enter the media url and category and the system will attempt to get the video title/description automatically. (Not all media urls supported.)
- Support for category or video following.
- Support for IPB's tag class for videos.
- Per category or globally created discussion topics.
RSS feed for new videos added and per category rss feed export added for each category.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
What's New in Version 3.3.5 See changelog
Several more bug fixes.