Create a discussion topic for new calendar events. Allowing your community to discuss events. Click here to read my IPS Marketplace purchase guide before purchasing.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
- Decide which forum will be used for each individual calendar.
- Choose a fixed member as topic author or use the event submitter as author.
- Edit the contents of the topic with quick tags that support details like the event date, title or submitter.
- Discussion topics will be edited, hidden or approved when ever an event is edited, hidden or approved.
- Hook adds a link to the discussion topic for events which have them.
What's New in Version 1.6.1 See changelog
IP.Board 4.7 compatible, no changes needed.