Edited by ehren.
What's New in Version 4.6.0 See changelog
- Upgraded for Invision Community 4.6.0
- The Customizer now correctly states “Snow” or “Hearts” instead of “Confetti” if any a full-screen effect is enabled.
- In certain themes, a background has been added to the inbox page when no message is selected.
- The inbox folder select menu now works correctly in Chrome.
- The background of the “We value your feedback” modal is no longer white dark themes.
- The Recommended Posts title now has better contrast in certain theme.
- If the Background Picker is restricted from certain user groups, those groups can no longer scroll across the image options.
- The “Disable my inbox” text no longer falls behind the Messenger inbox list.
- The “last post date” on the index page on mobiles now uses a slightly larger font-size.
- “Compact” Activity Stream items now have a little extra padding in certain themes.
- Removed domain extensions from the social icons css selectors.
- The RSS link on Activity Streams on mobiles now has better contrast.
- Certain Activity Stream items now correctly have a margin to separate them.
- Padding in topic list rows now matches the padding on the forum index rows.
- The “Disable my messenger” link is now easier to read in certain themes.
- The “Insert Code” modal box is now coloured correctly in dark themes.
- Autofill in chrome no longer shows a light blue input in dark themes.
- The “All followers” page now has a background colour applied for improved contrast.
- Added “Whats App” to the Social Icons.
- The Activity Stream dropdown menus are no longer covered by other elements in certain themes while using Safari.
Support is offered on the ipsfocus forums. If you purchase this theme from the IPS marketplace and need support, please create an account on ipsfocus, notify me via PM and I will upgrade your account to customer status (providing access to the support category on ipsfocus).