This plugin will display the date that a member joined your community in the Forums profile panel alongside a member's post in the Forums application.
Admins can choose between FOUR different ways to show this date including a Euro-style date display (day, month, year) and all options (should) have RTL language support (mostly I think...)
Short month (three-letters) option, Font Awesome icon in front option, lighter text option, smaller font option, and a positioning option.
The positioning option will stick EJD at the bottom of the profile panel info bits (as long as there are no other plugins appending here the same way in which case which appears at the very bottom depends upon the plugin order in your ACP) or you can attempt to place this information either above, or below, post counts. These last two options may not work if your custom theme has altered things too much in this area but by and large this will probably work.
For Version 12 there is...
- Preview added to settings (refreshes on save)
- CSS target added to allow you to custom format these bits easily with your custom.css files
- Depreciated one view option (four remain).
- Logic fix for some display options.
- Appended 'ago' language bit to some display options.
- Radio selects in settings instead of box selects.
Version 12 tested on 4.5 exclusively but will probably work fine on other versions.
Any questions see the screenshots or hit up the support topic.
This is a FREE plugin, inherited from Adriano years ago. I've mostly just kicked it around and added a few things here and there. Support, as I can, via the support topic, but remember, it's free, so take it easy. At this point feature requests are not going to be taken, just bug patches.
Versions 5 through 11 are fine for both 4.3 and 4.4
- Version 3.0.0: IPS 4.2.x only!
- Version 2.0.1: IPS 4.1.X
- Version 2.0.0: IPS 4.0.X
Edited by All Astronauts
What's New in Version 15.0.0 See changelog
- Recent DateTime shenanigans have been dealt with!
- Added two additional preview options in ACP settings: alongside your own join date, a preview of yesterday, and 90 days ago.
- The standard month day, year display is now relative for the first 24 hours to couple of days. Afterwards it will display exactly as that. This was a part of the aforementioned shenanigans...