About This File
This plugin will display the date a member joined your community in the Forums profile panel alongside a user's posts in the Forums application. Admins can choose between FOUR different ways to show this date.
New with Version 3 is an additional format option of Joined Month Year, ability to customize the FontAwesome icon, and a toggle for the use of the class ipsType_light which controls whether the text is dark or a little lighter.
Version 5 added a Short Month Format option and fixed locales breaking Joined Month Year option
Use the "See changelog" button below to access the earlier versions.
Version 5 or 6 are fine for both 4.3 and 4.4
- Version 3.0.0: IPS 4.2.x only!
- Version 2.0.1: IPS 4.1.X
- Version 2.0.0: IPS 4.0.X
What's New in Version 11 See changelog
- RTL language support (the Regular Joined Date option *might* not have this - its the IPS data output plugin so yell if it doesn't work for you or use another option)
- New Setting: Set to Display for Right-to-Left languages
- Template and code changes to support RTL
- Euro-Style Day Month Year option
- Re-uploaded on off-chance something messed up with last version as user reported something missing? Seemed fine here...
- Adds option to attempt to position entry above or below post count. Won't work if other plugins interfere *or* your theme has modified the css on the post count bit.
- Fixes spelling error in plugin ACP settings.
- Removed tooltip/title attributes (unnecessary)
- No longer displays any joined date if member was deleted but content was retained.
- Toggle for Font Awesome Icon
- 4.4 compat. check and cleaned up the settings button on the bottom.